I don't really want to spend a dime in movie theaters. I am more of that so called ninja viewer, I patronize the free download thing over the net. But there are some occasions that the movie seems too good to let is pass. So here are my top five favorite movies that I actually spend some bucks for the ticket.
1) Avatar : The first and last (hope not) movie I watched in 3D. It's the second week of showing and all tickets are sold so I forced my best friend to drive me to HK so I can watch this movie. It was worth it though
2) Memoires of a Gesha : I was forced (or believe to be) to watch this movie because of my literature class teacher. She can talk about it all day and still has a lot of things to say. The movie was a bit funny not because of the plot but because of the actors. It was a Japanese theme but the main actors are Chinese.
3) James Bond : Forgive me for having a father who is so in love with the best fictional spy the Brits could ever make. I can say that my dad influence me with this movie but that is actually a lie. Even without my dad's influence I will still James Bond
4) Montana Sky : I'm not really into drama but this one is an exception. It's a story of 3 sisters with different characters. They need to get along well within a given time or they will loose the ranch a symbol of their fathers life. One more reason why I like this is because it's something country. yehaaa
5) Titanic : Not really something I would pay to watch in the big screen. The movie reviews that I saw are just so great that I want to see if it is as good as they say. Aside from the fact that it is based on a real story, for me it is just another love story.
Sure there are better movies worth paying for but these are just my top five movies I really paid for just to see it on big screen.
What is your list?